Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today's Tarot Reading

Well this serves me right, doesn't it? I took the pic with my phone - clearly photography isn't me and as for the spread.....well that just about sums it up.

We have The Moon crossing VI Swords (reversed). Difficult circumstances, feeling stuck; postponment of plans / a journey (oops!). Feelings of self-doubt. Illusions.

Unrealistic in the past, but wiser (self) in the future. A dislike of / prefer to avoid conflicts.

My best possible outcome....The Empress....now there's a surprise, although VI Batons suggests delay and indecision. Further backed up by VIII Cups - not the right time for this at all. That doesn't surprise me either.

Well - I can see exactly what this is telling me, and I guess I knew this anyway.

Anyone else want a read?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home